Friday, March 31, 2017

Pet Shop Boys. You can't sit with us 😎. Dicks, dawgs, dates, cows to call, whales on land.❤

Everything God release is a result of the fullness of time.In the fullness of time God sent forth his Son into the world to redeem all mankind.Regardless of how many anxiously prayed or wanted him to come before time.He could not come until his time ..which is the fullness of time.And his death was the same way as well as his return.Nothing can be released in this realm unless it is instructed by the fullness of time that is governed by God alone.⚱⚱⚱ We are always reminded there are times and seasons for everything.⚱⚱⚱⚱ Pet Shop Boys - Always on my mind -traducido en espaΓ±ol.—  Always on my mind .Go West.

Total Eclipse of the Heart, Full Version with Lyrics: PET SHOP BOYS - Go west.I cant stand a lazy ass BITCH πŸ˜΄πŸ’yea everybody like fast moneyπŸ’°πŸ§but in the end that shit aint gone make you a career πŸ“šπŸŽ“out of it a JOB is some shit you mtfs really need thats why I stay with one not finna be old πŸ‘΅πŸ˜ŸπŸ’³n broke with no work history πŸ“ to bacPet Shop Boys - Always on my mind -traducido en espaΓ±ol. Pet Shop Boys. You can't sit with us 😎. Dicks, dawgs, dates, cows to call, whales on land.❤

k me up from getting my shit πŸ’°πŸ‘πŸš— but yall big dummies is gone learn..GOODMORNING THO 
I just pulled up in the BenZ, it was just me and my manZ #BankRollinMyHand
Chicks, babes, dames, sisters of colors, shades of light, dates with donkeys, dicks, and dawgs, in the darkness, shades of darkness. Today, yesterday, and the present, three lucky stars, signs to place, every day. Games, books, horse and pony shows,Lights to turn on, hopes to hang on, dreams in motions, baby steps to take, pages to books, books to close, walking with boots on. Dates On The Beaches,Fruit And Nuts, Hackers On Facebook? Drugs To Trade, Dances On The Water. Pet Shop Boys - Always on my mind -traducido en espaΓ±ol.Pet Shop Boys. You can't sit with us 😎. Dicks, dawgs, dates, cows to call, whales on land.❤
Image may contain: 1 person
Today, yesterday, and the present, three lucky stars, signs to place, every day. Games, books, horse and pony shows,Resort Style!Beaches,Fruit And Nuts, Hackers On Facebook? Drugs To Trade, Dances On The Water.Third eye closed, never opened, after the age of 12. Wheels to roads, cows to fields, donkeys in packs, monkeys to dodge. Crooks, cheaters, liars, same old songs to sing. Sex for drugs, dicks in lines, gangs of dawgs, suckers to work.
I cant stand a lazy ass BITCH πŸ˜΄πŸ’yea everybody like fast moneyπŸ’°πŸ§but in the end that shit aint gone make you a career πŸ“šπŸŽ“out of it a JOB is some shit you mtfs really need thats why I stay with one not finna be old πŸ‘΅πŸ˜ŸπŸ’³n broke with no work history πŸ“ to back me up from getting my shit πŸ’°πŸ‘πŸš— but yall big dummies is gone learn..GOODMORNING THO Pet Shop Boys - Always on my mind -traducido en espaΓ±ol.Pet Shop Boys. You can't sit with us 😎. Dicks, dawgs, dates, cows to call, whales on land.❤
Great job, great picture, great story to share, thanks so much. Amen to come, more than once, tips to share. Lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over time. Pet Shop Boys. You can't sit with us 😎. Dicks, dawgs, dates, cows to call, whales on land.❤Go Girl. Bitches 5 Stars, Dames, Chicks And Babes:Cheers and chaps, Amen for the working women, chicks and dames with skills, to stand alone. Hands in the air, good times, songs and dances, walking on sunshine. Thanks for the notes. American Veterans.πŸ™CheeC
Pet Shop Boys - Always on my mind -traducido en espaΓ±ol


 Nobody gave a like to this pretty lady because she's disabled πŸ˜­ it takes a few seconds please leave your #Amen..
I cant stand a lazy ass BITCH πŸ˜΄πŸ’yea everybody like fast moneyPet Shop Boys. You can't sit with us 😎. Dicks, dawgs, dates, cows to call, whales on land.❤πŸ’°πŸ§but in the end that shit aint gone make you a career πŸ“šπŸŽ“out of it a JOB is some shit you mtfs really need thats why I stay with one not finna be old πŸ‘΅πŸ˜ŸπŸ’³n broke with no work history πŸ“ to back me up from getting my shit πŸ’°πŸ‘πŸš— but yall big dummies is gone learn..GOODMORNING THO Pet Shop Boys - Always on my mind -traducido en espaΓ±ol

No comments:

Post a Comment